ARKANSAS ARTISTS TIP JAR
SUBMIT YOUR SHOWS
Fellow Arkansas Artists & Live Music Venues:
This is probably something you’ve been already thinking about and doing! We would love any and all of you to join us and LIVE STREAM from your location. We will promote your online shows and provide assistance on best practices to set up your shows to interact with our audience and monetize.
- You are an Arkansas based professional career-minded artist or band.
- You have released or are in the process of releasing original content.
- You have lost significant income due to COVID-19 show/event cancellations.
- If you meet the requirement above and think you are ready to stream live or already are, fill out the form below.
- We will contact you to add you to our calendar! (We will keep up with your shows on a shared google sheet.)
- We will include you in our promotional mailers and Facebook marketing on our official Artists Against COVID-19 page.
What do you need?
- A device to stream from - smart phone or computer is fine.
- A tripod or way to ceate a visually pleasing angle of your show.
- You and your music. We can discuss how to optimize your sound quality.
We have created a TUTORIAL to help! CLICK HERE
**From Ari Herstand, author of How to Make It in the New Music Business: When you perform a live streamed concert, you must interact with your audience in a way that makes them feel welcomed. A live streamed concert experience is very different from a physical concert experience. You can see a chat box, for one. So engage acknowledge their comments. Say hi to people popping in. Answer questions. Take requests. Make it super personal. Make it feel like they are getting a glimpse into your life, studio, process and world.
The reason they’re tuning in to watch this versus just a YouTube video is because they want to feel connected to you.
So connect with them!
**IF YOU DO NOT SEE A FORM TO FILL OUT BELOW, PLEASE REFRESH YOUR PAGE**